Crisis Committee (CC)
Kostja Varriale & Felix Meesters
The crisis will be announced during the debate
crisis committee information booklet
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
Adhemar Emmink and Jette Sannen
Security Council (SC)
Robert Schippers and Mike Kuiper
- The situation in Ukraine.
- The question of the war on drugs in Mexico.
- The question of political instability in central Asia.
Human Rights Council (HRC)
Xaime Slingerland Rodal and Marie van Gelder
- The question of Uyghurs in Xinjiang.
- The question of migration in North and Central America.
- The situation in Iran.
General Assembly 1 (GA1)
Letty Kim and Carlijn van Best
disarmament and international security
- Resolving rising tensions in the Taiwan Strait.
- The situation in Northern Ethiopia.
- Re-evaluating the role of the UN as a global peace-keeper.
General Assembly 3 (GA3)
Mirthe Breedijk and Ban Habib
social, humanitarian and cultural
- Limiting the impact of natural disasters caused by climate change on people in lesser economically developed countries.
- Creating solutions to continued deforestation in tropical rainforests.
- The conservation of cultures nearing extinction.
General Assembly 4 (GA4)
Vikram Klaassens and Evgeny Ilin
decolonisation and special political